Saturday, August 8, 2009

Jada Pinkett Smith: crazy Sex makes so much fun

It seems her incredible love-sex life is really spectacular!

After sharing her sexual adventure with her husband Will Smith in Redbook and Shape Magazine, Jada Pinkett Smith once again gushing some of her secret to keep sex life burning hot in the September issue of Good Housekeeping.
“My husband and I always make time for sex! Always! No matter how busy we are,” she says. “And if I told you the places! You would not even believe! It’s crazy the risks that we take, but that’s what keeps it so much fun. It’s been eye-opening how much the connection between my husband and me has deepened.”
It seems Jada Pinkett Smith really hits a Jackpot!!

[cover: Jada Pinkett Smith, Meredith Vieira and Trisha Yearwood]

No comments:

Post a Comment