Monday, August 31, 2009

Paula Abdul: "want to do a talk show because it would be different"

After leaving American Idol, Paula Abdul is eying to have her own talk show and she also tells TV Guide her feelings about her "Idol" departure.

Paula on having her own talk show and the kind of format she will offer: "Absolutely. I definitely want to do a talk show because it would be different. Well, since there is talk about me possibly doing one I don't want to give the goodies away. I'd be Paula. It would be a lot of fun variety with a ton of unexpected stuff and tributes to everyday people getting their big chance."

No regrets about leaving American Idol? : "You know, to say 'no regrets' isn't easy. I feel like I have been such a big, huge part of the success of the show from day one. I loved being able to be the artist's artist; being there from my point of view of knowing what it feels like to be vulnerable and to be out there wanting to achieve the most magical moment in a minute and thirty seconds. To be able to do that was an amazing experience and the show was wonderful for me in that regard."

Meanwhile, Paula Abdul will host this year's "Vh1 Divas" on Sept 17th and she recently finished two episodes of Lifetime's Drop Dead Diva.

[photo courtesy by celeb utopia]

No comments:

Post a Comment