Monday, August 17, 2009

Eva Longoria Parker is excited for her second Beso Restaurant, "Beso Vegas"

Aside being an actress, Eva Longoria Parker want to explore more being a restaurant entrepreneur as she decided to open her second Beso (Kiss) restaurant and it will be in Vegas on New Year's Eve 2010 (target opening date).

The Desperate Housewives star said via People, "so excited about opening Beso Vegas." she added, "Vegas has the most energy in the world. It's a foodie city, which is great for us because of our menu. Everything we offer is pretty unique. Nobody in Vegas has anything similar."

Spending extra time for her new restaurant will be no problem to her, "I'm a big fan of the art of cuisine. I love to cook and I love to entertain, so I feel like this is just an extension of me," says Longoria Parker, who considers the restaurants "like my second home."

[photo courtesy of gettyimages.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment