Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Kendra Wilkinson and Kourtney Kardashian Want to Breastfeed Despite Implants

Talking about experiencing all the things of a being a mother, reality stars Kendra Wilkinson and Kourtney Kardashian expresses that they want to breastfeed despite having breast implants.
In a joint interview via Us Weekly, Kendra said, "I was so scared that I wasn't going to be able to nurse that when I saw stuff come out of my nipples the other day, I was like, I can breast-feed? And I asked my doctor, who said, 'That's fine, but it's not milk yet!'"

Kourtney added, "They say usually you can [breast-feed with implants]. I want to."
Wilkinson and Kourtney Kardashian are dealing with their first pregnancy and both are due in December.

[photo courtesy of US]

No comments:

Post a Comment