Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Kate Winslet bares all on Vanity Fair December 2008

A more sensual Kate Winslet bares it all as she channels the Deneuve character from Belle de Jour in her latest spread in December 2008 issue of Vanity Fair.

Some snippet from the article:

Kate on being grateful in being nominated and wanting to win an award: “Do I want it? You bet your fucking ass I do! I think that people assume that I don’t care or don’t want it or don’t need it or something. It’s hard to be there five times, and I’m only human, you know? But I don’t go home and cry, because we’re all grown-ups here.”

Kate on her fashion: I often look at women who wear great jeans and high heels and nice little T-shirts wandering around the city and I think, I should make more of an effort. I should look like that. But then I think, They can’t be happy in those heels.”

Kate on her body: “This is going to sound really weird,” she muses, “but I never had a desire to be famous. I never had huge ambitions—never.… I was fat. I didn’t know any fat famous actresses. I just did not see myself in that world at all, and I’m being very sincere. You know, once a fat kid, always a fat kid. Because you always think that you just look a little bit wrong or a little bit different from everyone else.

For the full article, visit VanityFair. On newsstands November 11.





No comments:

Post a Comment