Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Vanessa Hudgens' in ABC’s Good Morning America Radio interview

Vanessa Hudgens guested in ABC’s Good Morning America Radio and she's sport enough to answer question about her beau, HSM movie, album (Identified) and many more.

check out some highlights:

About her fan support on her nude photo scandal

“My fans were amazing because they have stood by my side. They really are my core group. My family’s always there for me. I just surround myself with good people and try to think of good things.”

About how she felt when the photos first bombard the Internet.
“I think people thought I took it lighter than I really did. For me, it was really tough because I’m a private person and for something like that at to happen, it’s so mean. It’s just a horrible thing. It sucks. But thankfully it’s over and it’s in the past.”

About the persons who leaked the said nude photos.
“Stupid people.”


No comments:

Post a Comment