Thursday, July 31, 2008

Philip Salvador will return to the big screen with the film "Baler"

Award winning Filipino actor Phillip Salvador is returning to the big screen for the movie "Baler". This will be Viva Films entry to the coming Metro Manila Film Festival this December.

This forthcoming movie is reportedly inspired by true events and will be directed by Mark Meily. Also in the cast are ABS-CBN artist like Jericho Rosales, Anne Curtis, Carlo Aquino, Desiree del Valle, Baron Geisler, at Mark Bautista.

Philip said, "I find the role very challenging. I believe it's a good role. If I feel hindi naman bagay sa akin ang isang role, why would I push it? The role would only suffer if I don't think I can do justice to it. It's a big challenge for me because I call it my comeback."


Viva Films is the movie outfit that gave Philip Salvador his acting awards like the movie Balweg: The Rebel Priest, Gabi Na Kumander and many more...

Meanwhile, Phillip has cameo role in the upcoming movie of Richard Gutierrez and KC Concepcion, "For The First Time".

No comments:

Post a Comment