Sunday, July 20, 2008

Mischa Barton in sexy denim for Nylon Magazine August 2008 issue

Mischa Barton is on the cover of Nylon Magazine August 2008 issue as she slowly picking up her career pieces. Since her arrest for DUI and drug possession her career dims. She really embarrassed about it.

But what the heck, her mag cover is hot. Her topless shot and nice pair of denim is simply sexy!! [check her photos below]

Here's some snippets:

Mischa on her DUI arrest: “That was a low point for me. I never, ever would have thought I would be arrested. Like, it was one of those things that I never thought would happen to me, and I was disappointed because it associated me with a group of girls that I would rather not be associated with.”

Mischa on TV and movies: “In TV, actors literally ignore the directors, which I find wild. I couldn’t understand that when I started on television. I’d always go to the director and ask him questions, and he’d look at me with a blank stare like, ‘Why are you here?’”

check out her pics after the jump.......





Photo courtesy of Nylon Mag

No comments:

Post a Comment