Thursday, July 17, 2008

Penelope Cruz does “W Magazine” August 2008

Their is always something mysterious about Penelope Cruz. Her eyes is very expressive in any photo shoot that she does.

The Spanish actress has grace the cover of W Magazine August 2008 issue. She talks about her fear, her plans, gossip that surrounds her and many more.....

Here's some snippets on her W article:

On facing her fears: “I try not to run away from things because I’m scared of them. When you feel you have to say something to someone, and your heart starts going fast because it could be controversial, I always vote for saying it. With time, you get more at peace with it. I used to get very upset about it, and very angry at myself. But now, when it comes, I just send it away.”

On avoiding gossip: “I try not to go on the Internet and read about myself. It’s a guaranteed way to get angry for no reason. You start looking at yourself from the outside, from the wrong place. And everything is out of proportion. The good things, the bad things—everything. I think it’s disgusting. It’s dangerous and nasty, and bad for our society in so many ways. And it’s getting worse every day. It affects me directly, but I really believe that this culture of gossip affects our society on a much deeper level, on an ethical level. It’s what kids see and hear every day, and it will affect future generations in ways that we cannot even imagine.”

On never dishing out any personal revelations in the press: “I never talk about my private life to journalists. Never. I have a total right to protect it, and I never mess with that.”

On future plans: “Right now I feel ready to do one movie every year or two. One that I really feel 100 percent excited about. And then dedicate the other time to other things. Living, you know, life.”

On critics review of her work: “I try not to go on the Internet and read about myself. It’s a guaranteed way to get angry for no reason. You start looking at yourself from the outside, from the wrong place. And everything is out of proportion. The good things, the bad things - everything.”

No comments:

Post a Comment