Saturday, July 19, 2008

Eva Longoria's new image in "Desperate Housewives" upcoming season

Eva Longoria Parker displayed her sexy new do at the ABC’s TCA All Star Party.

Very hot in her white tank-style shirt and skirt, the DH star answers question about her new look. The new hairdo is for the upcoming season of "Desperate Housewives" in which she will also gain weight in this new DH season.

In the upcoming season, Eva will let go of her vanity due to Carlos blindness and two kids.

Eva said, “We brainstormed with hair and makeup and wardrobe, and I cut my hair because I didn’t want to wear a wig once he told me how long it was going to last. So yeah, [it’s] butt pads, stomach pads, boob pads,” Eva said. “I love it, because I come to hair and makeup now and it’s 10 minutes instead of two hours. I wake up and go straight to set.”


No comments:

Post a Comment