Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Miley Cyrus: Paparazzi are not cool

Teen mogul Miley Cyrus took some timeout for a interview with Extra. She talks about her fame, media attention to her and being a role model.

On media attention: “There’s going to be that no matter what…I am obviously under the public eye a lot…Instead of putting negativity to it, taking the opportunity to make it a positive thing. It gives me an opportunity to voice those decisions, those things I go through a little more publicly, and hopefully they help people out in their lives.”

On paparazzi: "It’s weird. At first I kind of always wanted it…then once it started happening to me it’s not so cool anymore.”

On being a role model: "It gives me an opportunity to voice those decisions, those things I go through a little more publicly, and hopefully they help people out in their lives."

No comments:

Post a Comment