Sunday, July 20, 2008

Christian Bale and daugther bonding

Batman and the future Batgirl.

Christian Bale is not just the good cape crusader but he is also a family man. Even his movie is earning big bucks and breaks box office records he takes some time off to be with her 2 year-old daughter Emmaline.

In a press report, the credit goes to Christian's wife (Sibi Blazic) for his good image and clean living. Bale said, “It could have easily gone so wrong for me in Hollywood. The moment you have success, people tell you that you’ve made the big time.”

“I’d been living a rootless life, working on films - without a home to go to. Then I met Sibi on a beach in California and we got talking. Sibi has such a great attitude to life and understands how I like to approach acting and my private life. She’s my secret weapon"

No comments:

Post a Comment