Tuesday, July 1, 2008

John Mayer is kick-arse


John Mayer blogged his recent European tour and he described it as a "absolute blast" and being a young man is kick-ass.

Here's some snippets:
I'm laying in my London hotel room in one of my least favorite scenarios: the job is done today but the plane takes off tomorrow. The European tour was an absolute blast and I think I speak for the band and crew when I say that all sights are set firmly on the US tour and making it the best ever.

As a 30-year old with an eight-year mainstream professional music career, I couldn't be happier (and more thankful) to still have a gig. All I can think about when I'm on stage these days is how terrible it would feel to have learned how to make the most out of each and every show after the gig was up.

No comments:

Post a Comment