Saturday, July 5, 2008

Ces Drilon is suspended for three months by ABS-CBN

To show that everyone must follow protocols even your a top news anchor, Ces Drilon was suspended by ABS-CBN for disobeying orders and guidelines on not to go to Indanan, Sulu where she sacrificed the security of her crew (cameramen Jimmy Encarnacion and Angelo Valderama) that resulted of their abduction by Abu Sayyaf group.

Ces Drilon is suspended for three months as news anchor of Bandila and as Senior Correspondent.

Ces said, “I respectfully accept the sanctions you deem proper in my disregard of your order. I cannot put into words how deeply I regret having put my team in danger … and having caused anxiety and stress to the whole organization.”

You can't fully blame her, a good correspondent will enter any danger zone so that he/she can get a great solid news for the public.

No comments:

Post a Comment