Friday, May 30, 2008

PINOY IDOL Top 10 Girls Performance Night

This week's theme is THE YEAR THEY WERE BORN and the performances of the top 10 girls of Pinoy Idol is much better than their performances last week.

The thing that annoys me and even the judges is the fashion sense of some of the contestants.

In their performance last night my bottom two list are Carol Leus who failed to belted the high notes and Sue Ellen, wrong song choice and forgot some lyrics.

1. Vren Villaflor - Wind Beneath My Wings (Bette Midler) (WATCH HERE)
2. Sue Ellen - More Than Words (Extreme) (WATCH HERE)
3. Jenny Rawolle - Lean On Me (Bill Withers) (WATCH HERE)
4. Penelope - Everything I do (I do it for you)(Bryan Adams)(WATCH HERE)
5. Mae Flores - Listen to Your Heart (Roxette)(WATCH HERE)
6. Carol Leus - It Must Have Been love (Roxette)(WATCH HERE)
7. Jay Anne Bautista - Kiss (Prince)(WATCH HERE)
8. Regene Ong - With or Without You (U2)(WATCH HERE)
9. Gretchen Espina - The Way You Make Me Feel (Michael Jackson)(WATCH HERE)
10. Meryl David - I Feel For You (Chaka Khan)(WATCH HERE)

video link courtesy of Starmometer

No comments:

Post a Comment