Saturday, May 17, 2008

Cameron Diaz in June 2008 issue of InStyle magazine

After her nice leggy and rockin' cover in British GQ magazine, Cameron Diaz share some insights and express that she want it all in the June 2008 issue of InStyle magazine.

Some excerpts:

Cameron on sex and being sexy: “Are you kidding? I love men. Sex is the best! …You have to really enjoy [being sexy]. Not fake anything. Sexy is being in the moment, whether that means being coy or coming on hard. Faking is always lame and it never comes across the way you want it to.”

Cameron on her dating life: “I’m a woman. Of course I’m dating. And is that so surprising? Oh my god, she’s dating!

Cameron on what’s sexier: black eyeliner or red lips: “I like black eyeliner. I think red lips are sexy, but they’re not as kissable. Guys are afraid to kiss red lips. They don’t want to get on them.”

Cameron on whether she thinks the bed, the club or the sofa is the sexiest date spot: “I like the sofa. I just think it’s more intimate.”

No comments:

Post a Comment