Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Charice Pempengco performs "I HAVE NOTHING" in Oprah

The highly anticipated guesting of Charice Pempengco in the Oprah show is a wonderful moment for the 15 year old singing sensation. She was introduced as World's Smartest Kids in this episode of Oprah (May 12, 2008).

Charice Pempengco sung and belted out Whitney Houston's song "I HAVE NOTHING". Once again, everyone are amazed with her talent. A standing ovation and a wow moment again was seen.

Oprah described and says it sounds like Charice is pulling her voice from somewhere deep in her body. "What a blow-away moment!"

Oprah also added she first heard about Charice from producer/songwriter David Foster. "He says you're a force to be reckoned with."

Charice described that moment singing in Oprah is a dream come true. "I can't believe I'm here standing with you," she also added, "I can't believe I'm hugging you!"



video courtesy of abcj2006

No comments:

Post a Comment