Saturday, November 27, 2010

New Photo: Michelle Williams As Marilyn Monroe for "My Week With Marilyn"

Checkout another photo of Michelle Williams as the iconic Marilyn Monroe for the upcoming film "My Week with Marilyn."

Michelle admitted to UK’s Daily Mail that she is terrified of taking on the role.
"I knew I wouldn’t be able to resist, eventually. Physically and vocally, everything about her is different from me. I’ve kind of gone to school and had teachers to help me understand Marilyn, so I could project an essence of her."
Michelle also shared that she felt the charisma and character of the iconic blonde.
"I feel like we live together. At a certain point, something else does take over. I don’t quite feel myself these days."
The film chronicles Marilyn's moment in London in 1957 especially shooting the film "The Prince and the Showgirl" with Laurence Oliver.

Another Photo of  Michelle Williams as Marilyn Monroe.

[Photo courtesy by Daily Mail]

No comments:

Post a Comment