Friday, November 19, 2010

Rihanna Turns Down Playboy Offers

Rihanna knows that she is still on top of her game and despite her sexy outfit don't expect her that she will go nude anytime soon. The good things is, she's not closing her door in posing naked for a glossy men's magazine.

Rihanna shared at 'The Angie Martinez Show' that she received several offers to pose for Playboy but has turned them all down. She will take it off in a "classy way."
"I got a few offers to do Playboy actually. They want to pay [me] to be naked on the cover," she said.
"If I'm gonna take my clothes off, it has to be in a classy way and my will, not a check. I wouldn't take any money to do that."
Many are surely interested to see her doing that gig and like her music, it will be definitely a hit!


[Photo courtesy by Bauer Griffin]

No comments:

Post a Comment