Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Kim Kardashian asked God: "Please Don't Make My Boobs Grow Any Bigger"

Many women especially celebrities will do every thing to have a bigger breasts but there is a time that Kim Kardashian asked the creator above to stop her boobs from growing when she was young.

Kourtney, Kim and Khloe Kardashian worked together for autobiography book "Kardashian Konfidential".

Kim shared about the transition of her body as a young girl:
"Kourtney used to torture me and think I was odd because I had big boobs. I was 11 when I got my period and I started developing. I would sit in the bathtub, take a washcloth, put it under really hot water and put it against my boobs and pray to God, please don't make my boobs grow any bigger. And Kourtney would be like, "Your boobs are so big and ugly!" She was so mean and then I would have to wear a bra and she would say, "Who wears a bra? That's so disgusting." It was so embarrassing."
It seems now, Kim has realized that her gifts made her more famous and in demand.

Aside from their experiences, their book also focus on beauty and style tips.


[Photo courtesy by John W. Ferguson/Getty Images]

No comments:

Post a Comment