Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Ugly Betty Michael Brea Kills Mother with Samurai Sword

Actor Michael Brea, who appeared in "Ugly Betty"is accused of a heinous crime after killing his own mother Yannick Brea with a samurai sword in the victim's Brooklyn home in Prospect Heights early Tuesday morning (Nov. 23).

According to New York Daily News, Michael slashed his mother's head with a three-foot sword while chanting passages from the bible

A neighbor told WPIX11, "I hear the brother chasing her [his mother] through the house and he's just saying a bunch of like [Bible] passages like, 'Repent, Repent, Repent. I heard him chasing her through the house and I hear a loud scream and so I have my father call the cops, call 911."

Brea is in police custody and undergoing psychiatric evaluation at a hospital. Yannick Brea was 55 years-old.

Michael Brea also appeared in the dance flick Step-Up 3-D.

No comments:

Post a Comment