Friday, November 26, 2010

Michael Brea "killed the demon inside her" Mother

Actor Michael Brea gave a delusional explanation on why he killed her mother Yannick Brea with a 3-foot sword. He is blaming the Demon in this tragic incident.

In his interview with the NY Daily News from the prison ward at Bellevue Hospital, Michael said, "I didn't kill her. I killed the demon inside her."

He claimed that all his actions comes from God.
"So be it. It was the work of God," he said. "I was sleeping in my bedroom. God came above my bed and reached his arm to me. "I said, 'God, is my time on earth over?' I heard a voice say, 'Yes Michael, today is your last day.' I asked if I could say goodbye to my family."
Michail says that her mother spoke a different voice before he slashed her.
"She had the voice of the demon. I opened the door with the dagger at my side and the sword," he said.
"I asked, 'Do you believe in God?' She said, 'No, Michael no,' and began screaming. I began slashing her like this,"
"I didn't want to kill her right away. I wanted to give her time to get right with God,"
When the police came, His urge continues: "I just kept cutting her. No one could stop me. I was doing the work of God."

Michael Brea is now charged with second degree murder and criminal possession of a weapon.

No comments:

Post a Comment