Friday, November 26, 2010

Emma Watson not interested in celebrity scents

Harry Potter beauty Emma Watson loves to be fashionable but she will not use her name in building up a product brand. 

Emma shared that celebrity endorsement confounds her like the celebrity scents.
“I can’t understand this fragrance thing. Why would you want to smell like somebody else? Don’t you want to smell like yourself”
Showing no interest in celebrity licensing but her focus are on fashion collaborations, contributing and modeling for Free People and Burberry.
“I love it, and I will continue to work in the fashion industry,” she says. “I am interested in ethical fashion, I want to make a difference and it’s nice to contribute.”
Her fashion decision and outlook are top notch!


[Photo courtesy by PacificCoastNews.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment