Sunday, November 28, 2010

Pink Talks about Pregnancy Temper

Singer Pink shared that pregnancy is making her feisty engaging!


The 31 year-old future mom talks about her pregnancy with Access Hollywood’s Billy Bush.
“I got into a fight at Bed Bath and Beyond,” Pink told Billy. “I have the rage!"
Recently in a shopping incident.
“This man wanted a parking spot and he honked at me and he was literally an inch from my ear drum… I [went over to his car] and he acted like he couldn’t see me, and then he acted like he couldn’t speak any English.”
“I think he realized I was going to kill him!” Pink laughed. “And the poor bag boy [who] was helping me with my stuff wanted to be invisible.”
Her pregnancy cravings.
"Sour Patch Kids, or Sour Skittles," she says. "Sour anything."
[Photo courtesy by Ian Gavan/Getty Images]

No comments:

Post a Comment