Thursday, July 8, 2010

Vanessa Paradis: "space" keeps the relationship with Johnny Depp stable (Marie Claire UK-August 2010)

Some people are having problem if their love one is always away which cause the relationship to fall apart but for Johnny Depp's girlfriend Vanessa Paradis, it is the opposite.

Vanessa admitted to UK's Marie Claire (August 2010), "First of all, you have to be lucky enough to find the right person. Next, the fact that we're not together every day plays a big part in keeping our relationship stable... We understand that, if we want our relationship to continue, we must give each other space, allow each other to go off on our own, and trust each other. Not everyone is lucky enough to be given space and trust. You're really lucky if you find someone you can trust when you spend time apart."

Talking about what she admires about Johnny Depp, "I could make an endless list of all the things I admire about him, but above all I admire his immense loyalty. I love watching him when he’s thoughtful or involved in something. I love observing him when he is talking to people. I love seeing how he deals with situations… I could go on and on, tell you I admire him as an actor, as a father and as the man he is for me. But more than anything, I admire him as a person. Not only when he is talking to me or his mother, but as a person in the world, in all kinds of situations. I think he is magnificent. Truly magnificent."

This hot model has been in a relationship with Johnny Depp since 1998.

[Photos courtesy by Marie Claire/Matt Jones]

No comments:

Post a Comment