Thursday, January 1, 2009

Hollywood celebrities shared 2009 New Year’s Resolutions

Your favorite Hollywood celebrities shared their 2009 New Year’s Resolutions via Us!

BRITNEY SPEARS:
"I would like to stop worrying so much because I worry all the time. And to learn how to be happier, just in general. And to stop biting my nails!"

CAMERON DIAZ:
"I have always had the same New Year resolutions: to stop smoking, to start wearing a bra and to stop shopping."

EVA LONGORIA PARKER
"To give up meat."

FERGIE
"It's always the same: to work out more and eat healthier. I'm trying to go organic, eat more raw."

ASHLEE SIMPSON
"All my focus is on my son. Every day, being a better mom and learning with him. It's an incredible experience."

SPENCER PRATT
"To stop eating pizza every day. I think my wife [Heidi Montag's] resolution will make that happen. She says she's going to cook."

CARMEN ELECTRA
"To have more fun! I was just with Jenny McCarthy not too long ago, and she said, 'Carmen, life is supposed to be fun.' And I remembered that, it stayed in my head. And that is my goal."

JAMIE FOXX:
"I'm looking for the right woman. I need a magnifying glass! I'm trying to find that rare jewel."

STEPHANIE PRATT:
"I'm making my boyfriend quit smoking. I'm lazy -- that's all I'm doing!"

COOLIO
"No bills in '09. Live off other people. We're in an economic crunch right now, so I'm not trying to pay any bills. I want somebody else to pay my bills, so you get me like 10 [women] with money. Nah, I'm just kidding."

JULIE BOWEN:
"To have a healthy baby. Last year, my New Year's resolution was to run the L.A. Marathon, and I got up to 18 miles in my training and I got injured so you know what, I'm putting it on the list for next year."

KANYE WEST:
"My resolution is to be as nice as possible to the press."

JENNIFER MORRISON:
"To learn Spanish faster. I started doing the Rosetta Stone program a year ago. I'm getting there, but I want to get a little more focused."

AISHA TYLER:
"To be happier! I'm a pretty happy person, but I try to be as happy as I can."

BRIAN AUSTIN GREEN:
"It seems to be to stop smoking every year. We'll see how it goes this time."

KATHY GRIFFIN:
"To eat more carbs!"

KIM KARDASHIAN:
"Probably just to continue last year, which was to get in shape and stop eating sweets. I think I'm going to continue that because I broke it a little bit."

DAVID ARCHULETA:
"I would like to learn more about the music and business that I have gotten into. I would like to get more involved in the writing side of music, and also I’m learning more things about performing and meeting a lot of new people that I can learn from."

No comments:

Post a Comment