Monday, January 5, 2009

actress Kim Tae-hee denies marriage rumor

Many will surely agree that actress Kim Tae-hee is one of most beautiful and captivating celebrity in Asia. In a recent news, she was rumored that she's now ready to tie the knot.

In an interview, Kim denies that marriage rumor to a high profile celebrity (chaebol - business conglomerate).

She said, "When I heard this rumor, I am wondering who this person is and what he looks like (since I have never met him). I didn’t think that people would believe something like this. And since it’s not true, people will realize it soon enough. But as the rumor gets bigger, people think that it’s true….. and I never thought that this would be such a big issue…."

Who will be the lucky guy in Kim's heart? It seems many are raising their hands!!!




[via PopSeoul]

No comments:

Post a Comment