Friday, January 11, 2008

Amanda Bynes with her puppy at World Experience DPA gift lounge

A busy week for Amanda, she's everywhere.

Amanda Bynes poses with Charlie(puppy)at the 2008 World Experience DPA gift lounge held at the The Peninsula Hotel in Beverly Hills.

The brighter side of the writers strike according to Amanda :
“The strike is affecting me. I had a few projects in the works and they were sort of stopped dead in their tracks. But I’ve taken it as a time to play with my puppy and just relax because once it is over, I think everything is going to come back strong. I hope!”

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

more pics after the jump....


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment