Thursday, January 17, 2008

"My Best Friend's Girlfriend (BFGF)" Movie teaser

GMA Films and Regal Entertainment offering and perfect this coming Valentine, "My Best Friend's Girlfriend (BFGF)" a romantic comedy film starring Richard Gutierrez and today's Philippine primetime queen Marian Rivera.

Richard and ex-partner/love team Angel Locsin has done three consecutive Valentine movie together since 2005(Let the Love Begin, I Will Always Love You & The Prominse) and all the movies earn big bucks...

This will be Richard's and Marian first team up after Angel Locsin transfered to kapamilya network, ABS-CBN. The team up is fresh but questions are being raise, Is there chemistry in this two? and Can this new loveteam produce a box office hit?

Mother Lily Monteverde said, "I think this is the best team. The way I see it, it's better than Richard and Angel team... I have seen the two of them [Richard and Marian], magkamukha sila. Isang guwapo, isang guwapa."

The cast includes JC de Vera, Ehra Madrigal, Mike Tan, LJ Reyes, Michelle Madrigal, Paolo Contis, and many more. It’s directed by Mark Reyes.


video courtesy of 1inheart

No comments:

Post a Comment