Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Eva Longoria trip to London and Valentine Plans

Eva Longoria Parker with her new tattoo and new bangs visits London for the premiere of her film "Over Her Dead Body".

In this movie, Eva plays the ghost tries to sabotage her former boyfriend's current relationship with a psychic.

According to Eva, . “I find more fun in bad girls. The good girls are always so boring”.

Meanwhile, Eva is looking forward and thinking some Valentine Plans.
Eva said, “Tony has something planned for Valentine’s Day. He has told me not to do anything. We have vowed not to give each other presents, but we might do something, like a romantic dinner. I have a good husband - he got me Christian Louboutin shoes and a diamond tennis bracelet for Christmas.”

“Tony and I are fine diners. I cook a lot, especially out of French cookbooks. We like to eat, to be at home, and be really homey and domestic. My motto is that if you can read, you can cook. I can do any recipe.”


more pics after the jump....


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment