Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Rachel Bilson is hot in GQ Magazine


Rachel Bilson is featured on the February 2008 cover of GQ Magazine.

Interview highlights:

Rachel on Britney Spears: “I think people just need to leave her the f*ck alone. You see things on the news—hundreds of paparazzi. She can’t drive her car. I don’t know what she is doing as a mother, but that’s a really hard place to be.”

Rachel on “rumours” she’s dating Hayden Christensen: “All I can say is, I don’t talk about the personal stuff. It’s the one thing you can keep to yourself. At least you try to. I can say that I’m happy. Yeah, I’m happy with my love life, that’s all I’ll say.”

Rachel on her upcoming film Jumper: “I don’t feel any pressure. Hopefully, we’ve made a really cool movie, but everything else is out of our control. You can’t worry about that.”

full article
and sexy behind-the-scenes video
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

more pics after the jump....


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us





No comments:

Post a Comment