Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Tiger's Response To Elin's Interview: "It's a sad time in our lives."

Elin Nordegren breaks her silence about her ex-husband's cheating escapades in her recent interview on People Magazine. Now, Tiger Woods expressed his sadness and admitted his mistakes during a press conference at The Barclays golf tournament in NJ.
"I wish her the best in everything," he said. "It's a sad time in our lives. And we're looking forward to how we can help our kids the best way we possibly can. And that's the most important thing."

Tiger admitted that he destroyed a happy marriage.
“My actions certainly led us to this decision,” he said. “And I’ve certainly made a lot of errors in my life and that’s something I’m going to have to live with.”
Talking about if he was "relieved" with the split.
I don't think that's the word," he says. I think it's just more sadness. Because I don't think you ever – you don't ever go into a marriage looking to get divorced. That's the thing. That's why it is sad."
Their divorce is now final. All their moves will be on the boundary of their two kids. Elin is really humiliated and she still hurting. The only thing Tiger can do is just be a father to his kids and concentrate to his career.



No comments:

Post a Comment