Thursday, August 26, 2010

Heidi Montag Wants Breast Reduction: "I feel trapped in my own body."

Reality TV star Heidi Montag wants to get rid of her oversized boobs and now she also expressed her regrets just one week after the untimely death of her plastic surgeon, Dr. Frank Ryan.
"I'm desperate to go back to normal," she tells Life & Style. "I'm downgrading and going a little smaller, to a D or a double D."

She also added, "I feel trapped in my own body. There's just no fixing it. Dr. Ryan knows the work he did, he knows everything."
Sill feeling the pain even nine months after the surgery.
"I have major anxiety about it. I was taking painkillers but they weren't working so I stopped. It hurt either way."
Aside from her doctor, Heidi must blamed herself for her poor judgment in undergoing the insanely 10 plastic surgery procedures in one day. She thought it will boost her career but the surgery just made her a fragile plastic doll.

If the deal with her alleged sex tape will push through, the payment can be use to fix her problem.

[Photo courtesy by Life & Style - PacificCoastNews.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment