Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Elin Nordegren Breaks her Silence: "I've been through hell!"

With her divorce with Tiger Woods is now finally over, Elin Nordegren is now breaking her silence about her ex-husband's cheating escapades, being "blindsided" by his multiple affair, her future plans and many more... People mag got all juicy interview!!
Elin shared, "I have been through the stages of disbelief and shock, to anger and ultimately grief over the loss of the family I so badly wanted for my children. I also feel stronger than I ever have. I have confidence in my beliefs, my decisions and myself."
Elin also told People she have been through hell and was "blindsided" with Tiger Woods' infidelities.
"I've been through hell," she said. "It's hard to think you have this life, and then all of a sudden -- was it a lie? You're struggling because it wasn't real. But I survived. It was hard, but it didn't kill me."

"I never suspected, not a one," she said in the exclusive interview. "For the last three-and-a-half years, when all this was going on, I was home a lot more with pregnancies, then the children and my school."
Aside from the reported $100 million from the divorce settlement, Elin is currently studying to get a degree in psychology for her two kids.
She said, "My immediate plan is for the kids and me to continue to adjust to our new situation. I am going to keep taking classes, but my main focus is to try to give myself time to heal."
Elin also talks about the controversial golf club attacked on the night of the accident.
"There was never any violence inside or outside our home," she said. "The speculation that I would have used a golf club to hit him is just truly ridiculous. Tiger left the house that night, and after a while when he didn't return, I got worried and decided to look for him. That's when I found him in the car. I did everything I could to get him out of the locked car. To think anything else is absolutely wrong."
Elin is really humiliated and she still hurting... In this interview, she has released her anger inside her heart and she wants to set the record straight.  It will be her first – and last – interview, as she  wants to keep her privacy.




No comments:

Post a Comment