Sunday, August 22, 2010

Lady Gaga "Queen of Twitter"; Video message to her "little monsters"

Eccentric singer Lady Gaga tweeted her thanks and appreciation to her "little monsters" for making her the Queen of Twitter. [Video Below]

Gaga recently surpassed Britney Spears after generating over 5.7 million Twitter followers. Wearing a lace headpiece with a sequined Twitter logo, she sent a video message via Twitter:
"Hello world, this is Lady Gaga, queen of Twitter. I wanted to thank all of my beautiful little monsters for following me. Thank you for beginning my reign as Twitter queen. May you always have soft cuticles while tweeting. May you never have carpal tunnel. ... I vow to always tweet and tweet again. Just remember that I love you and love yourself. I love you Twitter."


No comments:

Post a Comment