Saturday, August 21, 2010

More Priscilla Meirelles FHM Photos

More hot photos of model/former beauty queen Priscilla Meirelles as she is currently the August 2010 cover girl of FHM Philippines.

In her FHM interview, Priscilla was asked why she's not doing a telenovela or a movie yet? she answered: "Sana sa susunod. I’ve done as much as I could when it comes to modeling. So I feel very fulfilled in the modeling field. And the reason I started learning Tagalog is because I do eventually want to pursue an acting career. So kapag marunong na akong mag-Tagalog talaga I can be part of something like that. I actually have done an indie movie, Ika-Sampu. It’s a horror movie. I play the best friend of the lead female character. I haven’t seen it yet pero sabi nila maganda."
The 26 year-old Brazilian beauty won Miss Earth 2004 and she's engaged to actor John Estrada.

   


      

[Photos courtesy by FHM Phil./ DOC MARLON PECJO]



No comments:

Post a Comment