Saturday, May 15, 2010

model Gabriela Milagre and her political view - FHM Philippines Babe of the Week (May 2010)

Checkout some FHM online photos of sexy hot Brazilian model Gabriela Milagre as she is currently FHM Philippines Babe of the Week (May-112010). A well educated lady who is very much interested with intelligent/innovative people and sympathize with communist philosophy .

In her FHM interview highlights:

What can we do to impress you then?
Something that always impresses me is intelligence. I love staying near smart people. I’m also impressed by people thatdo something to try to change the world but don’t ask anything in return. I also like people that work in social projects and have big dreams.

We took the liberty of web stalking you and found out that you list Communism as your political view. Care to explain that?
I live in a capitalist world but in my heart I’m a communist. For me communism is the best economic system. I love the ideas of Marx and I think this world is so cruel and unfair. I don’t feel comfortable with the idea that somebody can have a luxurious lifestyle while many people have nothing to eat.

For the full article, visit FHM Phils.




[Photos courtesy by FHM Phils./ DOC MARLON PECJO]

No comments:

Post a Comment