Friday, May 14, 2010

Charlotte Lewis accused Roman Polanski of sexual abuse when she was 16

Award winning director Roman Polanski, who is currently on house arrest in Switzerland is now facing another sexual assault allegations. Reportedly, Polanski forced himself to a 16 year-old girl.

The said accuser/victim is British actress Charlotte Lewis, who is now age 42 and starred in the Polanski film Pirates.
She said in a press conference, “He (Roman Polanski) sexually abused me in the worst possible way when I was 16 years old.”

“Mr. Polanski knew that I was only 16 years old when he met me and forced himself upon me in his apartment in Paris. He took advantage of me and I have lived with the effects of his behavior ever since it occurred. All I want is justice.”
The incident happened 4 years after Polanski fled the U.S. after he pleaded guilty to having sex with a 13-year-old girl in 1977.

Lawyers for Polanski said in a statement: "We don't have any information about statements made at a Gloria Allred press conference today, but we do know that the District Attorney continues to refuse to provide the Swiss government with accurate and complete information relevant to the extradition issue."

Charlotte Lewis is now being represented by Gloria Allred. BTW, she is the female lead in the movie "The Golden Child" alongside Eddie Murphy.


No comments:

Post a Comment