Monday, May 31, 2010

Celine Dion: "I Feel Like I've Been Pregnant More Than a Year"

Celine Dion's sixth attempt to conceive is definitely a hard challenge for her but she's determined to expand her family and now she's doing absolutely everything her doctors advise for the birth of her upcoming twins.
The 42 year-old singer told the French-language Le Journal de Montreal [People]."I feel like I've been pregnant more than a year," "I never gave up. But I can tell you that it was physically and emotionally exhausting."
Being careful with her high-risk pregnancy, she says, "My doctors have me constantly secure. I want to see these babies. Every week I have [an] ultrasound, I hear the beat of their hearts."

"If you tell me I have to stay in bed, I will stay in bed until November, when the babies are born. To bring them into the world, there's nothing more important than that."

Celine and husband René Angelil already have a son, 9-year-old Rene Charles.

[Photo courtesy by Larry Busacca/Getty Images]

No comments:

Post a Comment