Saturday, March 6, 2010

Taylor Swift in Elle magazine’s April 2010; She Thinks Taylor Lautner Is Hot

Aside from sharing her thoughts about media and relationship, Country singer/songwriter Taylor Swift still appreciates the charm of her Valentine's Day costar/ex-beau as he is still on top of her list.

Taylor Swift interview highlights in Elle magazine’s April 2010 issue:

On who she thinks is hot: “Um, well…Taylor Lautner.”

On media scrutiny: “I’ve had countless opportunities to do some really bad things. And then people start combing through everything I do trying to find the next mistake and misperception, which leads to more scrutiny. Like, if I go to a bar, even if I’m not drinking, who’s to say that a source isn’t going to say that I was doing something I shouldn’t have been doing? So it’s not only about your own moral compass, but the moral compasses of other people that you don’t know.”

On sourcing material from her romantic relationships: “I like to categorize the various levels of heartbreak. I’ve only had that happen once. A letdown is worth a few songs. A heartbreak is worth a few albums.”


[Photo courtesy by Elle/Alexei Hay]

No comments:

Post a Comment