Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Megan Fox on Sex Tape: will never make one

Lusty minds who dream a sex tape scandal from Megan Fox will be disappointed and you must keep yourself satisfy with just your playful imagination.

Even though she displayed extreme sexiness in her upcoming movie "Jennifer's body", the sexy vixen will not be caught with in a sex tape scandal because she’ll never make one and she promise it.
"Ugh, never!" said the actress. "That's the last thing I want to see — what I look like having sex. It would take one shot of me not looking good and I would not be able to have sex ever again, because I would always just see myself looking like a hippo having sex."
She also shot the possibility of nude-sex seen in a movie.
"I can't ever imagine myself doing nudity in a film," she said. "It lives forever, especially now, with the Internet. I just can't. I just can't."
Definitely, no sex tape no sex scandal. The only thing sure is whatever position Megan will be doing on bed, she will remain sexy good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment