Saturday, September 26, 2009

Holly Madison's new reality show entitled "Planet Holly"

Holly Madison gets her own reality series "Planet Holly" which will center on her life in the City of Sin and will start production on October 12.
Describing her new upcoming show, Holly said, “It will have some docu-drama, but it’s the perfect excuse for me to be normal in a lighthearted comedy romp. Think Mary Tyler Moore. In fact, I just hooked up my DVD player so I can look at all the episodes of her old TV show. But Planet Holly also will have an empowering message for women showing that however crazy the ideas you might have, they can be achieved."

Hugh Hefner's former No. 1 girl also added, "I dreamed of being a sex symbol as a showgirl in Las Vegas -- and it all came true! We’ll show that journey on Planet Holly, and I think it will inspire other girls to always follow their dreams -- whatever they might be."
Madison is currently starring in burlesque show Peepshow at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment