Thursday, September 17, 2009

Avril Lavigne and Deryck Whibley: Splits!!!

Speculation of rumored splitsville becomes official, pop singer Avril Lavigne and Sum 41 member Deryck Whibley have split!

The "Complicated" songstress released a statement via her website:
Deryck and I have been together for 6 and a half years. We have been friends since I was 17, started dating when I was 19, and married when I was 21. I am grateful for our time together, and I am grateful and blessed for our remaining friendship. I admire Deryck and have a great amount of respect for him. He is the most amazing person I know and I love him with all my heart. Deryck and I are separating and moving forward on a positive note. Thank you to all my family, friends and fans for all your support.
Avril
The future ex-couple got married at a private estate in Montecito, Calif. on July 15, 2006.

It seems maturity played a big role in their separation, they married young.

No comments:

Post a Comment