Thursday, September 24, 2009

Lamar Odom canceled his bachelor party and decided to have a private dinner

No stripper poles and lap dancing for Lamar Odom in his bachelor party and decided to have boring dinner.
Odom tells TMZ: "I am extremely thankful to Joe Francis and Rob Kardashian, for agreeing to host my bachelor party this evening at Hollywood hot spot Les Deux.

I regret, I will have to cancel this event because I have now decided to have a private dinner with my teammates, a few close friends and of course Joe Francis and Rob Kardashian."
It is the last few moment before you will be hang and there's no party. Hmmm.... It seems Odom's concentration is really focus on soon to be wife Khloe Kardashian.

He and Khloé Kardashian are planning to tie the knot on Sunday.

[photo courtesy by Khloé Kardashian's blog/Getty Images]

No comments:

Post a Comment