Friday, September 12, 2008

Jessica Simpson visits Letterman, talks about Tony Romo

Continuously promoting her new country album "Do You Know", Jessica Simpson visits The Late Show with David Letterman, the funny chit chat interview rounds up with NFL star Tony Romo, her jinxs and whether or not quarterbacks/football players wear a "cup".

Some highlights of the show:

Jessica on the “jinx” and the Dallas Cowboys: “I really think it’s because I was wearing a pink No. 9 jersey and not a blue one. So far I’ve been wearing blue, and they’re doing great. I’ll never wear a pink one again! I don't believe that I was a jinx but everybody is being paranoid...superstitions and stuff.”

Jessica on if football players wears cups: “You know, I don’t think they wear cups. Do you know about that? Like, I know they wear a jockstrap. That’s not a cup, is it? Sometimes it feels like you can see…like…you know? Like if you look really close? Ok, maybe I’m just guilty of looking really close. Oh, no his parents are going to see this! I get all hot and bothered just thinking about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment