Monday, September 15, 2008

Shia LaBeouf talks about the car accident

Shia LaBeouf talks about his car crash accident and his arrest in a interview with Entertainment Tonight. Shia described his accident as an “eye-opening and terrifying.”
"The car hit me at 70mph," Shia says about the crash in which his truck flipped. "It was one of the biggest things that's happened to me, for sure, in my life."
"I'm grateful to be here," he told Mark. His left hand is still in a semi-brace.

He revealed, “The car hit me at 70mph. It was one of the biggest things that’s happened to me, for sure, in my life. I’m grateful to be here.”

Shia is promoting the action-thriller movie "Eagle Eye", ready to hit the theaters September 26.

Also starring Rosario Dawson, Michael Chiklis and Billy Bob Thornton.



[video courtesy of Eonline!]

No comments:

Post a Comment