Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Miley Cyrus will stay with Hannah Montana

Despite on the reported unpleasant behavior of Miley Cyrus and her Father on the Disney set, the teen sensation is not leaving her hit show “Hannah Montana” anytime soon.

Miley said via PEOPLE, “I am fully committed to Hannah Montana. It’s what gave me this amazing opportunity to reach out to so many people. I couldn’t do it alone. We have an amazing cast that is so supportive, including my dad who has been there for me every step of the way.”

Miley's commitment statement was been said because of the recent reports of her with her father Billy Ray Cyrus behavior that their intentionally showing up late to the set and vocal about about wanting to get fired.

The third season of Hannah Montana production already began and the network has the contractual option to film a fourth season in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment