Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Vina Morales is Two months pregnant

After weeks of speculations on Vina Morales on her condition, the Filipina singer-actress is confirmed pregnant.

Reportedly, Vina is two months pregnant and the father is Chinese businessman-beau Cedric Lee.

Aside from her pregnancy the controversial issue here is that Cedric is reportedly married to his first wife has yet to be annulled.

Their is an incident last year that Cedric's legal wife is reportedly harassing Vina and she dubbed her as a "homewrecker".

But Cedric Lee defended Vina by releasing a statement.

"Vina is not a homewrecker. Vina will not knowingly, willingly, and purposely enter the relationship that would cause the breakup of a family. I've been separated for quite a while before I met Vina. In fact, I have two other relationships before I met her. When I met Vina, I was technically single. I'm in the process of simplifying my life in that means that the issue of annulment has been raised. However, I will not elaborate on this matter out of respect for the privacy of all the parties involved, especially that of my kids."

ABS-CBN's The Buzz has an exclusive interview with her and publicly she announced her pregnancy. It will be air on Sunday, September 28.




No comments:

Post a Comment