Monday, September 29, 2008

Rachel Bilson's "Edie Rose" launched

Rachel Bilson launches her new venture with DKNY for her clothing line "Edie Rose" at the Macy’s in Aventura Mall in Aventura, Florida.


The former O.C. star said, “This is something that I have been interested in doing for such a long time. I was just waiting for the perfect opportunity for it to be done right. Fans of The O.C. really like DKNY Jeans, and I know they make great stuff, so I thought it could be good.”

“I want people to see these clothes for what they are, not just another line designed by another celebrity. I want the line to be taken seriously.”

Meanwhile, Rachel will going back at Salt Lake City to shoots her upcoming romantic film "Waiting for Forever", directed by James Keach.











No comments:

Post a Comment