Saturday, March 22, 2008

Audrina Patridge stealing some spotlight

Sometimes controversy can build you or sometimes destroy you.

Audrina Patridge's racy photos build interest to many the time it hit the web shifting her overshadowed character best known for being the voice of reason for The Hills co-star Lauren Conrad to more interesting and much deserve attention.

Audrina wearing a sexy tanktop with the words “Sugar Hooker Entertainment” on it was spotted at Hollywood Hills after doing her morning routine with fellow co-star Lauren Bosworth.

With this media attention, Audrina must took advantage of it and steal some recognition from Lauren Conrad and Heidi Montag.

In her previous statement, she is honest enough to answer her controversial photos and tells the lesson she learned.

"I took these photos years ago when I was just out of high school and beginning to model. I was young and very trusting of others and I didn't know to protect myself. It is a lesson learned, for myself, and hopefully for the young girls who look up to me."

No comments:

Post a Comment